All our products are "as good as new." "As good as new," means they may show minor signs of usage, such as tiny scratches, but in general will be in good condition. The returned products are always cleaned, disinfected, and reset to factory settings before they are sent out to another customer, and visibly used products are removed from our inventory. Please contact customer service in case a product is showing clear signs of usage, and we will find an adequate solution.
Articles in this section
- What is Grover?
- How can I contact Grover's customer service?
- How does renting work?
- Are all products new?
- How long can I rent a product for?
- Can I preorder a product?
- How can I buy the product?
- Do you do a credit check? How does it work?
- Can my order get declined?
- What personal information do I need to provide?