Yes, please restore your product to factory settings and delete any personal data before you send the product back. If you've rented an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, please make sure you've unpaired the device and removed your iCloud account as well. We make sure all data is deleted and the product is restored factory settings before products are sent out again, so please make sure you back up any important data from these devices before they are received and wiped. Grover is not liable for data loss.
Articles in this section
- Will I get exactly what I ordered?
- What does subscription limit mean?
- What is Grover?
- How can I contact Grover's customer service?
- How does renting work?
- Are all products new?
- How long can I rent a product for?
- Can I preorder a product?
- How can I buy the product?
- Do you do a credit check? How does it work?