To add yourself to the waiting list for a product, select a product that says "Reserve Now," in the Grover store, and you will be notified when the product becomes available again. Putting yourself on the waiting list is not binding, when the product is made available to you, you can still choose not to order it.
Articles in this section
- What is Grover?
- How can I contact Grover's customer service?
- How does renting work?
- Are all products new?
- How long can I rent a product for?
- Can I preorder a product?
- How can I buy the product?
- Do you do a credit check? How does it work?
- Can my order get declined?
- What personal information do I need to provide?